This position is responsible for coordinating and managing all duties pertaining to Accounts Payable as well as all administrative duties associated with this role. This position is responsible for accurate reporting, record keeping and communications with regards to AP both internally and externally. Additionally, this position will support management with projects and assignments related to finance as needed.
· Updating and maintaining records of expenditures
· Receive and open mail, scan all vendor invoices and send to outside payment processor
· Reconcile vendor invoices
· Receive backup and reconcile charges for Credit Card usage on a monthly basis
· Calculate commissions for the sales representatives and business partner relationships
· Employee expense accounts and reimbursements
· Sending out payments for company credit cards
· Responding to vendor invoices
· Ensuring that all payments are made in accordance with company policy
· Ensuring that all payments are sent on time
· Resolving payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of the company
· Updating and maintaining forms used internally and externally
· Updating and maintaining accurate contact information for vendors
· Maintain strict confidentiality standards always
· If business needs dictate, mandatory overtime may be required
· H.S. Diploma Required, Associates Degree or Higher Preferred
· Prior experience in AP preferred.
· Ability to meet deadlines under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Strong communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate via written or verbal methods
· Great attention to detail and strong organizational skills
· Existing knowledge of office administrative and clerical procedures.
· Effective time management skills and ability to multitask
· Ability to produce work of the highest quality level.
· Good problem solving and analytical skills
· Strong computer skills, including internet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook and PC Based applications.
· Sense of urgency to meet client, consumer, and organizational expectations
· Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment